• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 090 for sale on EBay UK not mine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would love to see the muff andthe clutch , smells china CLONE to me and too clean , and no scratches
seeing they stopped making them 40 odd yrs ago
Peter
Don’t they still make in Brazil? I think the Stihl badge looks wrong to me, maybe why there is no close up picture of it? Everything else looks ok (except condition...who could resist using the beast???)...and no pic of serial number?

Don’t they still make in Brazil? I think the Stihl badge looks wrong to me, maybe why there is no close up picture of it? Everything else looks ok (except condition...who could resist using the beast???)...and no pic of serial number?
me, im too small and there too bloody heavy lol

Lol. I’d climb with mine if it had a chain break and if I thought the handle of the saw and my harness could take the strain...once

Latest posts

Back