• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 090G chain sprocket needed 1/2"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, I see your right in reading Pennsylvania. Yeah, I might just make the deal. Any interest in a 25 inch bar and chain for the 1/2 setup. Both in nice shape, I can pull them out in the morning and take some closeups. I will have no use for them if I get rid of this setup.

Heck, I see your right in reading Pennsylvania. Yeah, I might just make the deal. Any interest in a 25 inch bar and chain for the 1/2 setup. Both in nice shape, I can pull them out in the morning and take some closeups. I will have no use for them if I get rid of this setup.
yes, definitely, shooter me an E-mail at [email protected] and we can work out the details. how far is the drive from Reading to your place?

The 1/2" for the 090G is #1109 642 1400
the 404 for the 090G is #1109 642 1310

I see the 404 all the time on Ebay, but the 1/2" Sprockets seem to be extinct.

Thanks-Joe
Ps-that German one looks nice

You see the .404 because Bryce Stott had them remade.

Sure am glad he did, that's a complicated part to reproduce, (like most parts on that saw seem to be).

Yes it is very complicated. The best bid I got from a shop here was around $125 on a large run. A member here (he can chime in if he wants) had a shop make rim drive adapters for the 090G

Yes it is very complicated. The best bid I got from a shop here was around $125 on a large run. A member here (he can chime in if he wants) had a shop make rim drive adapters for the 090G
Without those Sprockets, the 090g would essentially be not practical to use at all.

20170306_055854.jpg Ok, forgot to get the bar and chains out yesterday. The bar is made by Pennfield saw works, and there are two 1/2 x 063 chains. I'll email you maybe you want to come and look at everything and we can work out a deal.20170306_055903.jpg

Why do you want 1/2"
Bill, now you that I have thought about it, my attraction to large pitch chain is nostalgia. when I was 12, I worked on a farm. my first cuts were make with a Stihl running 1/2" chain. I absolutely loved the stuff (probably was chipper). one day the chain wore out and my boss came home with a new Poulan with some small pitch chain. I got the bad news that 1/2" was discontinued. I have never been the same since.

Latest posts

Back