1 of many

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Took down 9 trees today at 1 cottage. 1st picture was a small poplar, had to be taken down in sections due to it being between the cottage and new septic tank. 2nd & 3rd are the last tree of the day, had to top it about 40-45' up was rotten and nasty above it. Was almost the same height as the large one to the left of me. Did 3 similar to this one. They were all between the cottage/bunkie/road/power lines. Tight space, topped them all (didn't have to rig many) just straight bombs downward! Got it done in 8 hours. My photographer aka 2nd groundie/aka dad only got these shots of me up there, they were working hard so I couldn't fault him for taking more! Got 4 more jobs on the same street to do next week! Gotta love it when your 60' up in a tree and someone asks for a business card! Anyone want a ton of dead dried pine and poplar.....I know where there is a lot of it in Port Severn.....free for the taking as well! If your wondering why I looked so laid back at the top there....it's because I was taking a well deserved break before coming down (and waiting for the camera man to shoot!)

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back