#10 chain for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacDaddy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
1/2 inch #10 chain for sale

Im listing 8 loops of chain for sale I will not sell single loops I have 657 drivers of chain first 6 loops are #10 loops 7 and 8 are #9 the pictures will tell the story I want 1000.00 obo for the chain shipped in the lower 48 if this does not sell in 5 days I will put it on ebay

Last edited:
Wow $18 a foot for rusty used and used up saw chain, and people made me out to be the bad guy for putting my brand new 1/2" chain on ebay. I only got $11 a foot.

Good point, Mac Daddy my chain was chipper.
In my experience nothing beats a brand new chain so I'd take brand new chipper or semi-chisel over used full chisel. Then again I'd probly custom make sprocket before I would pay more than $10 a foot for saw chain.

MotoBoyMatt said:
Wow $18 a foot for rusty used and used up saw chain, and people made me out to be the bad guy for putting my brand new 1/2" chain on ebay. I only got $11 a foot.

If I could sell all my 1/2" chipper for $11/ft I would have quite a bit of disposable income as I have pennies in much of it. Yes you did very well on that short link of chain but it is not chisel. You cannot compare it to what Mike is offering. I am not supporting nor condemming what he is asking for the #10 chain I am simply saying you cannot compare it to 10AC.

Bill

Im also open to offers I just want to sell it Also this chain is used for racing only not for work saws

Back