• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 3/8 .050 56drive link chains new in sealed bags

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barebunns

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
3/8 .050 56 drive link chains new in sealed bags

was $12.00 per chain
clearance sale 100 chains for$1000.00 free shiping to the lower 48 states in the usa

Attachments

• IMG_1807.JPG
    IMG_1807.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
3/8 .050 56 drive link chains new in sealed bags

was $12.00 per chain
clearance sale 100 chains for$1000.00 free shiping to the lower 48 states in the usa
sorry can sell that cheep just bought a saw i im now keeping all them chains

i did not post on someone \elses post has to be scammer hacker
Yikes, you must not be following me. I was asking the other guy that sent a link to Some chains that were cheaper than what you were selling and they weren’t even the same chain. I felt he was impeding on your post, which in my opinion isn't good character.

Yikes, you must not be following me. I was asking the other guy that sent a link to Some chains that were cheaper than what you were selling and they weren’t even the same chain. I felt he was impeding on your post, which in my opinion isn't good character.
Didn't Barebunns say he got a saw that the chains fit and he's no longer selling any of them?
sorry just bought saw to day that fits them chains no longer for sale im keeping all them chains
In which case, why is this thread still up? Shouldn't it be withdrawn if he's not selling them? Or am I missing something?

Back