• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 12 valve cummins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

american dream

wife asked "why do you need another damn saw????"
Reaction score
i posted it up in heavy equipment but i know theres more eyes here. if anyone is interested give me a ring or txt me 908 644 0213 ill give all the info possible. thank agains. (it is a dually regular cab long bed)

only possible trades are
tandem dump trailer+ cash
saw 90cc or bigger + cash (JRed preferred)
granberg 36" or bigger mill + cash
or if you have all 3 of the items above ill take
$5000 cash and all 3 trades

its a solid truck. low miles alot of power and clean hard to find. let me know its still available.

bottom line about this truck. i dont wanna let her go. but i have to. not a sad story but i have to put a motor in my daily driver. this cummins has less than 1000 miles on an oil change and fuel filter change i did over 4 months ago. it sits more than its driven and i baby it. it was and is my dream truck but sometimes you have to let dreams go for the bigger picture.

Scoot over to the large equip forum. They're there. A little steep for a 2wd IMO but I'm sure he'll get it, those are legendary. I'm holding out for a square body. GLWS OP.

Them 1st gens ride about as good as a covered wagon, on a good day.

I've owned 7 of them in past, put over 400K on one of em, 80-100k on the others....they lack in ride quality.

1994-2002 trucks are light years ahead of the 1989-1993 trucks.

i love this truck its like my 3rd kid!!! 7" stack 100 horse injectors no fuel plate pumps turned up. it will pull a house and the foundation it sits on!!!

What year?

I sold a 95 3500 2wd , Cummins, 5 speed for $5k about 7 years ago.

I think with your 5k price it should be fairly easy to sell if it's in decent shape.

A 4wd would have be pretty easy to sell for 7-8k.

My renter has been trying to sell a 98 4wd 3500 with 5 speed for 8k, it's been for sale for several months, too much $$ I guess. Paint is rough and a few rust spots on it though

im asking $5000 if someone has a tandem dump trailer, 90cc+ saw and 36" granberg mill to trade on top of the $5000 cash. if not im asking $8500

Back