14 saws for sale or trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shipping depends on the box size plus weight...i mainly us 20X20X20" boxes and normally average 20-23lbs after packing the saw and bar in it...And for that package UPS wants over 25 bucks to ship to Indiana from here...shipping to NY is a few bucks higher

Not to mention that shipping rates have increased dramatically over the last couple of years, fueled by higher fuel prices and inflation. The consumer price index was 4.6% last year, a fairly high number. I'm reminded of the guy in Home Depot the other day who was ?????ing about having to pay $.69 for a peg board hook. Sometimes you just have to smile and listen to the music in your head. :laugh:

I've heard the gentlemen termed as "striped whistlers." They wear striped overalls and emit a high pitched whirring sound when informed fo the price of something, followed by what they've gotten the same thing for before. ;-)

the box i sent the saws in where considered over size or large and so they hit you up with another few bucks that one guy just blew me away with the shipping bit i think everyone that has gotten a saw from me has been happy and some got more then they paid for i came out great buy getting some more room on the floor

saws for sale

superman...i was wondering if you still have the pioneer and the saw in picture # 15??? if you do will either of them run???pm me back...thanks

the only echo left is the 4600 and it is a great saw
i also have the shin 695 still
do you have anything for trade

Bout the only thing I have for trade is an echo 701 and JD 50V. Really liked the 5500 you had. Thanks

Latest posts

Back