• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 16" small mount Total super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
I am looking for a husky small mount Total super bar in 3/8 .050 60dl for my new to me 2153. Please pm me with pictures and price. This will help keep the vultures at bay. Thanks

18 is as short as it gets for a sugi in 3/8. I have a 16" .325, 18" .325 and an 18" .375 laying here trying to figure out how to get them to morph into a 16" 3/8 LW bar

Guess I will have to look into a total bar instead
Total only comes in .058 gauge...I've recently been down this road. The only 16" 3/8 .050 bar in husky small mount that I could find is Oregon and husky labeled Oregon Powermatch. I have the OE Husky bar but it is a replacable tip and heavy as he!!

Total only comes in .058 gauge...I've recently been down this road. The only 16" 3/8 .050 bar in husky small mount that I could find is Oregon and husky labeled Oregon Powermatch. I have the OE Husky bar but it is a replacable tip and heavy as he!!
I may have to look into a Total, as I run a lot of .058...

You're not the only one who thinks that. I have the OEM husky bar too and I'm open to suggestions for something lighter in 3/8 .050.

You're not the only one who thinks that. I have the OEM husky bar too and I'm open to suggestions for something lighter in 3/8 .050.
The speed tip I posted above is lighter, but not sure if it's offered in .050.
I have 6 speed tip bars now and really like em!

The speed tip I posted above is lighter, but not sure if it's offered in .050.
I have 6 speed tip bars now and really like em!

Baileys doesn't show it in .050.

Even a tsumura would look good on the 2153. I have an oregon on it that I got cheap (used) but want a bar that matches the sexiness of the redhead

Back