• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 16" small mount Total super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tacomatrd98

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Guess I will have to look into a total bar instead
Total only comes in .058 gauge...I've recently been down this road. The only 16" 3/8 .050 bar in husky small mount that I could find is Oregon and husky labeled Oregon Powermatch. I have the OE Husky bar but it is a replacable tip and heavy as he!!

Jim Timber

Jim Timber

1/4 bubble off
Total only comes in .058 gauge...I've recently been down this road. The only 16" 3/8 .050 bar in husky small mount that I could find is Oregon and husky labeled Oregon Powermatch. I have the OE Husky bar but it is a replacable tip and heavy as he!!

You're not the only one who thinks that. I have the OEM husky bar too and I'm open to suggestions for something lighter in 3/8 .050.

Stihl Livin

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
The speed tip I posted above is lighter, but not sure if it's offered in .050.
I have 6 speed tip bars now and really like em!

Baileys doesn't show it in .050.

Even a tsumura would look good on the 2153. I have an oregon on it that I got cheap (used) but want a bar that matches the sexiness of the redhead