1973 Mity Mite refreshing questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I love the early formula hoods. Works of art! I guess if I could have any t/a it would be a 69. Second pick would be a 71 or 72. Followed by a super duty. T/A or formula. Sometimes it’s nice to dream. You’ve had some really nice cars over the years. Wouldn’t mind one of the 89’s with the Buick motor either.

Yeah. My dream is to have a 73 Brewster green Super Duty TA. Other than the cost of one even if I could afford one, probably wouldn’t do it. I love to drive them and would be too scared too. I’d rather do a resto mod. Something like this.

Gotta love 350 BHP thru an M21...

Some kid in high school had a nice new shiny TA with 455 and the giant stupid eagle, I pissed him off righteously when I smoked him with my ragged out 69 with a 400

Gotta love 350 BHP thru an M21...

Some kid in high school had a nice new shiny TA with 455 and the giant stupid eagle, I pissed him off righteously when I smoked him with my ragged out 69 with a 400
Not everyone with a fast car can drive it fast. Look at YouTube and watch all the $80k+ factory built “muscle cars” like a z06 vette or Challenger Hellcat get their butts handed to them by a lessor car but a better driver. Them old Pontiac motors don’t like high RPMs but have massive amounts of torque. That makes it tricky in a lighter car with a lighter rear end

Yeah, the goat was definitely light in the loafers. I could juice it in 3rd gear and at around 75 mph, the back wheels would start spinning...

Latest posts

Back