• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 1981 international paystar 5000 crane boom truck, 97k original miles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Vargo

Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg condition: good
make / manufacturer: International
model name / number: Paystar 5000

I have pretty good old truck for sale. It's a one owner 1981 international paystar 5000 with an 80 foot reach crane on it. Just under 97,000 original miles and 4700 actual hours. Truck runs and drives pretty good. Detroit diesel with blower and single turbo, 11 speed trans, Hendrickson rear suspension. Just drove it from Augusta with no issues. Starts in the cold with no starting fluid!! Truck has been sitting for about 12 years so it will probably need maintenance items like belts, hoses and an oil change. Has new batteries and fuel filters. All hydraulics work like they should. 4 outriggers. Cab and sheet metal are in real good shape. Power steering. I am asking $15,500 cash for it. I would consider up too and maybe a little more than half in a trade for something cool like a chevelle, Camaro, corvette, Nova, Chevy or Ford 4x4, international Scout, farm tractors like John Deere, Massey Ferguson, farmall, Oliver international or something else that catches my eye. I would also consider half the trucks value in firearms trades. Let me know what you have, ya never know. No motorcycles, dirt bikes or jet skis and nothing that eats. Truck is located between Athens and Jefferson off of 129. Call, text or email for more info. (70six)-37two-4six98. I can text more pics. No scammers, no checks. Face to face cash or trade deals only.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    899.7 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back