• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 2 038 winter filter covers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang... wish I had an 038 lol. These things really help when clearing bush in -30C, they just tend to keep the snow out, i've never had a carb ice up on me personally.

Ya, there was one last fall in regina sk for sale for decent price and condition looked good in photos but I'll never own another willingly lol
I've never had one but a bud has an 038 mag2 and it cuts worth its weight. Personally I love autotune saws but I love to feel the pull of an old 044

I've never had one but a bud has an 038 mag2 and it cuts worth its weight. Personally I love autotune saws but I love to feel the pull of an old 044
I never ran my 038 mag stock, and the 1 ms440 isn't stock neither so can't say anything about stock vs stock but when the 038 had the super topend it was OK nothing to rant home about. But both being ported they were a blast, both live(d) with a 32 inch bar and no problems

Back