2-26-98 Terex High Ranger XT-5 52 FT TOO OLD TO BUY???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow a ****ing fire fighter if u knew the answer to the question already why ask mr know it all:ices_rofl:
Huh? You f#$ggot. I don't know the answer, that's why I asked a question on an information forum you dumb a$$. Sadly, it's comprised of ego-asses such as your self. Think your so special cause you have the latest gear, you know one more knot than the groundies, you have done THAT crane removal. Go f&&ck yourself tree-tard. So amusing how tree-tards regard themselves as holier than thou cause they have a mini skid, a skid, a chipper, a bucket, a dump, a grapple, the biggest stump grinder, a porty, a rope, a 200t, a crane, and whatever, and whatever. Shawn, I doubt you have many skills or hobbies outside cutting. I've been there, done that. I don't ever talk, unless some a$$ like yourself needs some grounding. Didn't your parents ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Live the golden rule, you low I.Q. tree-tard. No employable skills, other than manual labor. I know your type, meth head. Wow I can cut a tree...!
YOU ARE THE KNOW IT ALL, A PUNY MIND, A HATER, ONE THAT POINTLESSLY SPEWS YOUR OBSERVED KNOWLEDGE AND BRINGS OTHERS DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE OTHER MORE COMPETENT INDIVIDUALS SUCCEED.

Back