• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2- husqvarna 136‘s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CIAmike11

I don’t discriminate, all saws welcome
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Two running 136, the cleaner one on the left has an after market clutch cover. Both start, idle and oil well. May need slight carb adjustments. Asking $100 plus shipping each. Or we can work a deal for both. Prefer PHO but that can be discussed. Any questions or serious buyers may txt or call (518)222-6394

I'm always interested in saws, but I just don't need them. I have a 141 and a 36 project.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
I got the 141 running good. The 36 has a bad melted place from a missing muffler bolt. It needs more parts than its worth. I was just going to donate them to our church volunteer storm cleanup crew anyway. If I had the extra money I would buy yours and donate them too. But unfortunately I can't swing it right now. Good luck with sale.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back