• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2 jonsered 2163

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veganlumberjack

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
saws both have no spark and dont know why. both have a wire hanging out by the kill switch, Thats how they came to me. Dont know a thing about jonsered. will sell to best offer

IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0759.JPG IMG_0731.JPG

2163 is the same as the husq 362 I believe. 2153 is the same as husq 346xp. Id fix them and run them. both have the potential to be outstanding saws/

2163 is the same as the husq 362 I believe. 2153 is the same as husq 346xp. Id fix them and run them. both have the potential to be outstanding saws/
I thought one was 1 2153 also but the part of the 6 on the sticker got dinged and turned into a 5. they both read 2163 on two other spots. I wont fix them Ive got a mess of stihls ive been waiting to repair and never have. working on saw's has never been good to me...
IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0733.JPG IMG_0749.JPG IMG_0750.JPG
Thanks for the interest, Ill get back to everyone thats replied tomorrow after checking compression as its been a popular request.

Back