• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 20" new large mount huskie bar x2 3/8 50 gauge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I have 2 of these bars, they are brand new,,, 20" 3/8 pitch 50 gauge,, they are large huskie mount,,, $40.00 each shipped usps priority within the lower 48,,, paypal as gift or snail mailIMG_1617.JPG

Who you callin' shorty at least i can walk under a stud giraffe and hit his testicles with my forehead........ Oh wait that don't sound too good.:oops::laughing:
and what may I ask are you doing back there,,, checking the package and dreaming????:laugh::laugh:

guys I screwed up,,, I changed it,,, it was brought to my short attention span about the price,,, I didn't put in there 40 EACH shipped,,, a guy thought it was 40 for both shipped,, sorry about that guys,,, my mind is not where it needs to be

SOLD!!!!! pending arrival of MO!!!!!
sorry jug,,, you snooze you loose:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:,, one of the members took both of them

Oh i knew that was $40 each.i knew even a piss soaked midget like yourself wouldn't let two bars go for $40.:laugh: if that had been $40 for both i would have been working the corner at the end of my road for the first lonely gal that drove by.:muscle: actually i already got a big mount on my cs600 and the husky it was for went to nmurph last month in a trade.the was the only large mount i had.small mount 20" 3/8 .050 would have been a different story.:laugh:

nope thats about what they were asking at the dealer near me. lucky guy who bought these. the best size bar for a 70cc saw for 99% of cutting imo
its what I run on my 372 90% of the time,, its well balanced and will handle anything that I need to be moving around

Latest posts

Back