2001 Chevy 3500 4x4

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
My boss just got in a 2001 chevy 3500 dually 4x4. He offered to sell it to me for just over what he got it for right around $12,000. IT has a stake body on it, a hydraulic dump and the tool boxes underneith the body. It is a gasser with the 6.0 motor and a auto tranny. It has just over 92000 miles on it. It is also an extended cab 4 door with power door locks and has the drawtite trailer brake controller in it. Does this sound like a good deal I drove it around alittle today beside the little light that flashed that said low sketter juice that was the only thing that seemed to be wrong it shifted into 4wd pretty well and the tranny shifted well. What do you all think Thanks

Dan if you need a truck it should be a good one. I have a 01' 3500 silverado c&c I bought new ext cab 496ci 6 speed outfitted it with a 8'6" ez vee fisher and a 9' stainless steel framed aluminum decked flatbed with goose hook up. Id buy another in a heartbeat for the right deal mine has 77k miles no problems other than routine mait. good luck.

SCOTT

Latest posts

Back