• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2003 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$450 shipped with the bar/chains. i will paint muffler today. it cost me $50-$60 to ship a saw this size. if anyone is worried to deal with me i'm sure someone can jump in and tell AS i have a good reputation. i've dealt with alot of people here.

BUMP!!! burned another 2 tanks through this saw yesterday. it's a good runner and i'm confident it will be for some time.

same link count of a 346xp? i got a new bar and a pile of chain for the 346. 18 .050 68. this would be for my son, can it hang with a ported 346?!!!

same link count of a 346xp? i got a new bar and a pile of chain for the 346. 18 .050 68. this would be for my son, can it hang with a ported 346?!!!

Depends on who ported the 346.

You need to make sure that the 346 and the 357 are set up to run the same pitch chain- i.e. .325 / 3/8

i'll go ahead and send you a PM. sorry about the delay bud. was a hectic day. just got home!

$375 shipped PHO. shotgun sold but i bought a stainless JM stamped marlin 45/70 and a beretta 92fs pistol. just need some recovery money ;) LOL will ship friday morning if purchased before that.

hay alaskan, i'm not sure you know how to access PM's yet LOL but i'll put it here. cost to ship north costs the same as shipping down south so $375 shipped PHO is the same price for you. get back to me. if you can pay today it will ship tomorrow AM.

After 1 tank :)

e0dbad8a56a999272870971e0a27f059.jpg
Looks clapped out... :laughing:

Back