• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2012 Husqvarna 365XT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasmacgod

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
2012 model Husqvarna 365XT in excellent condition. Original owner was required to buy it for work and then 3 weeks after purchasing the saw he hurt his leg and now can't work. I didn't grill him over it, but he did hurt his leg with this saw -- I cleaned the Kevlar fibers out of the sprocket.

It is, as far as I can tell, all original except for the sprocket which is a Stihl. I robbed the sprocket off this saw to replace the one on a used 372XP I purchased here for my father in law so I could get it sent on to him.

I fitted it with a new 20" Forester Pro bar and a sharpened chain to make some test cuts, hence the little bit of missing paint on the bar. I will touch it up with a file before shipping.

Looking for $425 PHO or $450 complete shipped to the lower 48, but am open to offers if I'm out of line on that figure.

Oh, and PayPal gift preferred, but will accept Postal Money Orders.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ok.if I had the money it would have been comin my way

If I had seen it, it would have been coming my way. But, I had a perfectly lovely day hanging out with the kids while Kari did her thing.

I had just talked myself into one of these while making a post yesterday and here one pops up. Tonight Im gonna post about my "holy grail saw" and watch the classifieds all day tomorrow.:ices_rofl::dizzy:

If I had seen it, it would have been coming my way. But, I had a perfectly lovely day hanging out with the kids while Kari did her thing.

I had just talked myself into one of these while making a post yesterday and here one pops up. Tonight Im gonna post about my "holy grail saw" and watch the classifieds all day tomorrow.:ices_rofl::dizzy:
Steven, you've been buying some saws lately. How many can you use at once? ;) I cant wait to read about the Holy grail.

Steven, you've been buying some saws lately. How many can you use at once? ;) I cant wait to read about the Holy grail.

Dont use none of them. Too cold, too wet. Im more of a warm season fella. I love 90 plus degrees. I put long johns on 60 degrees and below. Ive got near 20 ricks stacked and seasoned so aint getting behind. Ive got enough logs to host a gtg on the back part of my property.
Holy Grail is a Poulan Pro 655bp. Im in no hurry, no actively looking... one will eventually find me.

Last edited:
Back