• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 2100 carb cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looking for a cylinder shroud or just the air filter cover? I know a guy on another site that is selling a NOS air filter cover. It's not cheap though.

[emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857][emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You looking for a cylinder shroud or just the air filter cover? I know a guy on another site that is selling a NOS air filter cover. It's not cheap though.
Send me a link if you can. It's for a guy down the street. I think just the cover but he'd probably take the whole shroud if he had to

I may have what you are looking for, but not sure how much shipping would be. I'm on the west coast of Canada. I'll get you some pics in the next hour or two.

Back