• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 24" Windsor Speed Tip Bars for Medium Husqvarna, Dolmar, Etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a pair of new 24" bars that I believe are the same as the Oregon K095 mount. They are 3/8 0.050 gauge. The Windsor number is shown in the pics. I am looking for $48 each plus shipping.

Bar 1.jpg Bar 2.jpg

yeah i suppose, what your cutting makes a big difference. Wasnt trying to be a hard-on just making a comment. I live in hardwood county and anything more than 20" on a small mount saw is not doable, and we dont have 3 foot diameter conifers all over the place.

yeah i suppose, what your cutting makes a big difference. Wasnt trying to be a hard-on just making a comment. I live in hardwood county and anything more than 20" on a small mount saw is not doable, and we dont have 3 foot diameter conifers all over the place.

LOL, those are the saplings growing in the back yard.

I have a pair of new 24" bars that I believe are the same as the Oregon K095 mount. They are 3/8 0.050 gauge. The Windsor number is shown in the pics. I am looking for $48 each plus shipping.

View attachment 424326 View attachment 424327

Yes, Windsor CJL is equivalent to Oregon K095.

Those 24" make great knot bumper bars, less bending.

I have a similar bar in 32".

Latest posts

Back