241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we really need to work on harnessing the fourth order harmonics supercharging effect. This very well may be a source of free energy and could change the world. This could be huge

I feel like we really need to work on harnessing the fourth order harmonics supercharging effect. This very well may be a source of free energy and could change the world. This could be huge
Well unfortunately it’s a very small gain but a gain nonetheless ... Best thing mankind can do wood be to design / engineer a way to harness the ocean currents that flow along known routes ... it wood take a world - wide effort on a Herculean scale but if implemented could offer nearly limitless free electricity!

Don’t take the bait frank, get yourself to a jackoff meeting when you feel tempted.

Okay. I put a lot of thought into this today and I think I have it figured out.

Fourth order harmonics are initiated by the lathe. However this means the energy is transferred from the lathe into the filter adapter which stores the supercharge. Fellas unfortunately this means it's not a source of free energy as the energy technically originates in the lathe. If anyone has some firsthand garage built knowledge please feel free to provide input

Fourth order harmonics are initiated by the lathe. However this means the energy is transferred from the lathe into the filter adapter which stores the supercharge. Fellas unfortunately this means it's not a source of free energy as the energy technically originates in the lathe. If anyone has some firsthand garage built knowledge please feel free to provide input

So.......you now saying that a solar panel wouldn't work?

Yah , nice attempt ... but no dice ! Read this https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/ram-effect-2-stroke-supercharging-for-free.322488/

064 that a kind member here helped me out with ... KN filter with velocity-stack , Dual port muffler ... NO porting ....... yet. Lotta work

For the some time, K&N air filters didn't come pre-oiled. People bought them and ran them dry. Even though they came with a small pack of oil.

Anyways, it didn't take long for K&N to wise up and oil them at the factory.

So.......you now saying that a solar panel wouldn't work?

For the record..... the guys testing these were absolutely doing it with them properly oiled. This was mid 2000’s that it was all over the street and dirt bike forums. It was really shocking just how poorly they filtered and the DRASTIC curve from poor filtration to totally clogged.

For the record..... the guys testing these were absolutely doing it with them properly oiled. This was mid 2000’s that it was all over the street and dirt bike forums. It was really shocking just how poorly they filtered and the DRASTIC curve from poor filtration to totally clogged.
I simply do not believe it sir ! A max-flow or KN filter or Uni-filter PROPERLY oiled Straight from the factory simply WILL NOT allow fines into your Saw .... PERIOD ! After a certain amount of use the filter MUST BE PROPERLY CLEANED and RE-Oiled according to the MANUFACTURERS’ recommendation....I’m not talking about dirt bikes from the mid 2000’s I’m talking chainsaws 2019 ! ... perhaps you can post a link to these findings if you wood be so kind .... a few of these utube videos dissing KN turned out to be competitors or former employees with an axe to grind ... kinda like on this forum where there is a lot of “shooting from the hip” and then backtracking later on ! LMFAO

Back