• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 257 Husqvarna Made in Sweden

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiishnaabeAborist

Reaction score
I have a mint condition 257 Husqvarna made in Sweden. I am wondering what is a good price for it. Please no scammers and hustlers

Attachments

• 20220104_153522.jpg
    20220104_153522.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
If you are patient, you might get $400cdn for it. You might get a little more on feebay, but your sellers fees will eat up the difference. It would likely sell fairly quickly on Kijiji at $300cdn.

Just one Kanadian's opinion. That and $3 will get you a cup of coffee.

I have a mint condition 257 Husqvarna made in Sweden. I am wondering what is a good price for it. Please no scammers and hustlers
I'd add that condition can be very subjective and effect value greatly. If the saw is truly 'mint' (like it pretty much looks new down to the smallest detail), it has potentially much more value to the collector types than if it's just in 'really nice condition, but shows minor signs of use/shelf wear'...

I'd add that condition can be very subjective and effect value greatly. If the saw is truly 'mint' (like it pretty much looks new down to the smallest detail), it has potentially much more value to the collector types than if it's just in 'really nice condition, but shows minor signs of use/shelf wear'...
Very true that condition effects the value, but even a mint 257 is only going to bring so much coin as it's not an "xtra power" saw. The saw in the picture above is far from mint just giving it a quick glance, it looks well used to me compared to most the two series saws I've owned.

Back