• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262xp parts lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
20150723_135851.jpg

There's 3 cylinders (one missing in picture), 2 KS, and 1 mahle. 1 KS is at my work (cleaned up tranfer. Cleaned decently) the other KS doesnt seem to have a lick of transfer but has a tiny nick on the bottom side of the upper bridge port. The mahles in the worst condition. But it's the same as the KS and has it on the upper port (bottom) and on the intake) pictures coming soon. Haven't had the chance.

Have the other half of the crankcase as well (not in picture) is at my work.

Looked up the crank part number and looks to be a 262 crank. 506181901

I would like to trade if possible. Only looking for 200 series husqys. Doesn't have to run.

Or $200 for lot. If there's no interest in those, then I will begin to part out.

Please pm me with offers or questions

Looked at the cylinders I have home last night. Mahle I would call toast. It's got scorch marks around the intake and upper port (bottom side still) but under the intake port is missing quite abit of plating. Would be good for someone to practise port work. The other KS in the picture as stated before has the little mark on the bottom side of the port and seems to be rough on the squish band. Must have sucked something in. Could be saved for sure with the proper tools.

My other KS I would run no problem but since it's at work and I'm on vacation I can't get it too take pics.

Here's a pic of the KS port

20150724_090844.jpg

Hard to see but youll notice right side of the upper port. At the bottom there is a little shadow.

This part lot would come in handy for someone with a basket case 262. Or someone that wants to build one from scratch. Still looking for a trade for a non running husqy. Offers welcome

Not sure. I figure I would ship a few boxes. I'm assuming $50+ but I could pay half the shipping if ya wanted to work a deal.

Last one I sent to Canada was $85. I think it was about the same coming back down here. The shipping kills the deals from north of the border.

That was USPS. Ups was way higher.

Yup. Well I can believe it. We are far away from each other. If I sent the parts I would send a few box's too minimize the weight and size of the box. Theirs a lot of parts LOL

If there isn't any damage above the port I think I'd run it on my own saw.

If it was going on my saw, I would use it. But would need some cleaning done first.

Latest posts

Back