• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

262xp parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierradmax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What you see is what you get. Bearings were removed. Carb is a HDA 101A. $50 + postage or trade for 16"-20" small mount Husky bar + chain.

I'll do the $50.I could ---- up a free meal when it comes to messaging.Pay Pal or send a check,cash it,send me the parts?Gary

a good crankcase would be cool, and or good used clutch. also a chain brake handle. Bought a basically complete 261 for $25 as a basket case and my crank bearings are toast (parts of them in the muffler when i got the saw haha). gonna convert to 262. cylinder is good and ill just score a new piston aftermarket. I

Have 257 crankcase with crank bearings etc. No leaks. wanna trade for 346 372 parts

just as an update for this thread i wanted to throw it out there. i did get a crankcase from a guy named kevin, to whom i was referred through a PM. The crankcase looked like it was dug out of a swamp, and he shorted me the clutch cover and brake handle that we agreed on. His response when i called him on it was that i could send the parts back, not oops sorry i forgot about the other parts ill send them along and make it right. I would not recommend this guy kevin griffits or something like that. No fault on the guy who referred me but pretty weak kevin

Latest posts

Back