• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262xp ported by me! $550 shipped pho

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just took 2 cuts with this thing ...cuts nice. Fresh rebuilt...split case...ntn bearings and hyway seals...new meteor piston ..decked to optimize squish. Light port work by me ...102 122 72
Nuthin crazy cylinder cleanedup plastics are in very nice shape. New fuel line and filter new plug...muffler modded with stock spark screen.

120 carb...kitted... lord knows what else. Comp was 172 cold with zero break in.

Starts nice... here is vid..

Thanks guys, picked this up on ebay, I was surprised how clean the saw was. Not sure why it had issues. Piston had transfer on it... cleaned it up best I could w/ sandpaper and a polisher.

I have a lot of work into this saw to make it as nice as it is... but the base saw was barely used.

As much as I am really starting to like this model, i'm going to stick with my 350's and 372's. So the 262's that I have are getting built and sold to people that will use them more than I...

if the buyer (AS member in good standing) doesn't like the saw ship it back at my expense

Back