• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am the proud new owner now. My credit card is really about to tap out this time lol

I say that every time I buy another MS361, but I have never lost a dime on a 361 saw. I stick to what I know, and I love 60cc saws. The 262 and the 361 are probably the best in class in that size. Pre-smog, they run, and they cut. They mod well too. Competition at its best.

Im taking mine to a huge oak thats coming down tomorrow and bucking away with it. I have to touch up a couple of chains tonight for it. This will be it's first big job for it after i had replaced its piston. Put it back together completely stock again and she still is a screamer.

I heard that I got one in mind that's right on the edge of a pond that's gotta go gonna try to land it back up hill but it could very well end up being structure to fish out of lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I went there this morning guys had a bunch down already. Cant believe these guys are working with such small saws for such a large tree. This thing is almost 36 across at the base.
224557041026f1df09c980bb46051de4.jpg
414a326c34221db75601cd6b1e5f71f5.jpg

Guess which are my saws?
223622425cd873b10859b0cc2594eead.jpg
9d7f3b313898b318f607aa6ce2b3ea75.jpg

Yea that's a pretty good un! Right by the house there too. I cut a few couple small sweet gums down but they was lil just used my buddies ms 310. What ya think about the echos? My brother just bought a lil 370 seems pretty nice for just a knock around the woods saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The echo cs400 and the husky 455 are my friends whos cutting down the tree. I came with the 262xp, filled my truck and came back with the ms441, which i know is a larger saw, but it killed the 262 hands down, a much faster saw to tear through the oak with. He dropped the logs and I bucked them up and took the spoils.

Back