• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 266se - really clean saw!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here we have a really clean 266se that I picked up last year from another member on here. I have not used it for any real work, but it does start and run and oil. Very good compression. I had high hopes of this being a fun, nearly-like-new throwback firewood saw, but then I went a whole winter without lighting a fire one single time or cutting a single piece of firewood and realized, much to my surprise, that I was OK with that. So now I am selling pretty much all my remaining saws and firewood gear, and moving on to other hobbies and interests.

$350 shipped CONUS with the 18" bar and chain. $325 shipped CONUS PHO. Payment by PayPal Gift strongly preferred. If you have any questions or need other picture(s) or whatever, just ask!

IMG_7203.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7206.JPG IMG_7207.JPG IMG_7208.JPG IMG_7209.JPG

If anyone is looking for a pristine but used example of a 266 here you go. Surprised to see it on here Brandon. If you decide to sell the big Dolmars too PM me first.

That thing is sweet!!! I just bought one from a fellow member. Just waiting on its arrival. Nowhere near as clean as yours but its been muffler modded, base gasket deleted and new piston. Should be a heck of a runner! Good luck!

The 238 isn't going anywhere. :)

Keeping the 238, both 346s, and my original 7900, since these are the saws I actually use (though, admittedly, not often anymore). Might keep the slant-fin Mahle 044, and will probably keep the NIB Dolmars. Once I finish my 066 build, it will probably go, too. Everything else is going or has already gone. Might even sell my Timberwolf splitter. It's been fun doing the saw thing these past fifteen+ years, but it's time to move on to other hobbies and interests.

Back