• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 272xp wrap handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark71GTX

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a handle or two for my 272XP projects. Not looking for full wraps, just trying to make the saws usable. Mounting hardware would be a bonus. Have funds or trade fodder.

I have a good used OEM 268/272 1/2 wrap I could sell or trade. Come to think of it........I think I have two good ones I could let go. I THINK I have the mounting screws for them. Will have to dig for those. If not, they're still available from Husky.

As for trade bait......................send me a PM with what you'd have in mind. I could use a couple small mount Husky 18-20" 3/8-.050G bars................various .404 and 3/8 pitch chain..........Husky/Homelite/Mac/Poulan parts...........and who knows what else. We'll work something out.

Latest posts

Back