• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MS 362 full wrap handle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody know where i can find a full wrap handle for my Stihl 362?I flipped every rock, opened every website on the internet but i just couldn't find full wraps handles for any chainsaw. The only full wrap handle i found on the internet was for a Holzfforma G666 but nothing else. And since here in Romania not even the top saws like the Husqvarna 592 xp come with full wraps handles im starting to loose hope,so the question is: Could my Stihl dealer order a full wrap handle for me? Like, does Stihl even make full wrap handles? I do know that chainsaws like the 462 have "R" versions but im afraid they might not make it for the 362.Anybody have a full wrap on a 362 or know that a stihl dealer can provide me with one or just i just give up?:badpc:

call your stihl dealer, they should be able to order you one, or they may just have one on the shelf, unless theres a regional restriction that doesnt allow them to sell a wrap handle in your area which I highly doubt
my stihl dealer will order me just about anything stihl makes, even new old stock, if theres a part number they will get it for me, should be the same for you

Well...im fellin' kinda awkward right now but this means that they might also sell them separately so i thank you i guess.(btw i have the 2023 stihl catalouge and the only other version available for the 362 was the C-M one and we don't have the r versions of any saw here thats why i was kinda scared that they might not have one for the 362)

call your stihl dealer, they should be able to order you one, or they may just have one on the shelf, unless theres a regional restriction that doesnt allow them to sell a wrap handle in your area which I highly doubt
my stihl dealer will order me just about anything stihl makes, even new old stock, if theres a part number they will get it for me, should be the same for you
Thank you. When i come back from school on friday my dealer will be the first place i go.:pingpong:

worst case, if there isnt a wrap handle available near you, check Ebay, someone has one im sure, just watch out with ebay as there are many scammers
but the dealer should be able to order you one no problem, so don't worry too much

worst case, if there isnt a wrap handle available near you, check Ebay, someone has one im sure, just watch out with ebay as there are many scammers
but the dealer should be able to order you one no problem, so don't worry too much

Had to look it up as I’ve never seen a 362r but we do have them in the US. Not sure how you can get one though.
I mean.. the version of the saw itself is not available but maybe the handle is .If not even my dealer can get me one, by the time i finish highschool my workshop should be done as its my 2nd priority so then i think i will just try and make my own :badpc:

Anybody know where i can find a full wrap handle for my Stihl 362?I flipped every rock, opened every website on the internet but i just couldn't find full wraps handles for any chainsaw. The only full wrap handle i found on the internet was for a Holzfforma G666 but nothing else. And since here in Romania not even the top saws like the Husqvarna 592 xp come with full wraps handles im starting to loose hope,so the question is: Could my Stihl dealer order a full wrap handle for me? Like, does Stihl even make full wrap handles? I do know that chainsaws like the 462 have "R" versions but im afraid they might not make it for the 362.Anybody have a full wrap on a 362 or know that a stihl dealer can provide me with one or just i just give up?:badpc:
I haven’t looked recently but they used to be on eBay all the time. Stihl kits are pricey, $250 plus, but that includes new clutch cover and some other stuff. Used bar only pops up some time, usually around $125 and sometimes doesn’t have all the small parts you need.

Hey bud try this out. The web address is at the top.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108-073941.png
    Screenshot_20240108-073941.png
    446.4 KB · Views: 0
I know Stihl does sell a MS362R handlebar kit. The reason I know... I recently purchased a MS361R kit for a saw I upgraded and originally was give the MS362R kit by mistake. The MS362 kit comes with bigger chip guard and PTO cover , damping upgrade so I'm not sure the MS462 kit would work. I believe this is a normal stock item at one of the shops I frequent in the PNW, for guys who unfortunately smash their saws. For those who own MS361 which Stihl didn't offer a R model like they did on the MS362 they do sell a factory kit for the MS361. So, you can get MS362 R kit from Stihl... they are expensive.

Attachments

• MS361R.jpeg
    MS361R.jpeg
    606.1 KB · Views: 0
So i went to my dealer and apparently he was able to find the full wrap kit for my 362.The problem? Its hella expensive! I know some people said they are expensive but damn. With TVA and shipping included(i need to pay the shipping since my dealer said that such orders are classified as special and so they take more time) the kit came to a whooping 730 RON which in the current exchange rate it translates to about 160 USD and even thou i fell spoiled know since somebody said he paid 250 USD for his, while i just started giggling with my dealer about the price.And even tho i discovered a website like sawagain.com the kit on the site comes to about 1000 RON. So idk.
I got a big list with improvements i wanna do to my 362.But To be honest i think that i should focus on getting some better dogs for now as they are the cheapest thing and then slowly escalate to the more expensive items. Like i even told my mom i want to come to the guest house she works at the to the dishes or something for some cash, i mean im not ashamed to wash dishes to buy things....like someone's gotta to that so i really hope that by the end of the summer il have enough fund to start upgrading my 362. So....wish me luck(btw does sawagain.com ship outside of the us? found some cool dogs there : ')

Find one person to get all the parts you need shipped directly to you. Might be waiting some to get everything together but once you do you know it all fits before it ships and was already inspected. Find out if east coast or west coast matters for shipping or find someone in the UK.

Latest posts

Back