• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Super clean 272xp for sale! 28" bar and chain. Also comes with original owner's manual. I purchased this a while back from a guy in Spokane, Washington who was the original owner. It sounded like he used it only seasonally. He took great care of in my opinion. All OEM. 480.00 plus shipping. Paypal Friends and Family.272 1.jpg 272 2.jpg 272 3.jpg 272 4.jpg 272 5.jpg 272 6.jpg 272 7.jpg

I was curious about the hole above the recoil, wondering if something was missing, but I looked at the acresinternet site, and it showed it just like yours, Curious, but evidently correct.

Nice looking saw.

Doug :cheers:

I was curious about the hole above the recoil, wondering if something was missing, but I looked at the acresinternet site, and it showed it just like yours, Curious, but evidently correct.

Nice looking saw.

That hole in the top cover on the recoil side is an ‘air intake’ for lack of a better term. It’s an attempt by husky to get cool clean air to the filter in volume.

That hole in the top cover on the recoil side is an ‘air intake’ for lack of a better term. It’s an attempt by husky to get cool clean air to the filter in volume.

Thank You, I saw the Decomp Valve on the clutch side, so I knew it wasn't that, and I sure didn't think that the Purge Bulbs went that far back, so I was curious as to what it was for, an air intake makes sense.
It was obviously original, not a hack job.

I learned something new.

It's a Nice Clean looking saw, it caught my eye, but a 395XP will be my next CAD "Treatment", you can TREAT the SYMPTOMS of CAD, but there is NO KNOWN CURE;):).

Sounds like a Multiple WIN situation

You Thinned the Herd, and helped finance some Home Improvements :):)

The Buyer got a Great Saw :)

I Learned something, AND Avoided another CAD TEMPTATION :) and :):):):):):):):):):):):)

A 395XP is the next planned CAD "Treatment" when the CAD Budget recovers, but a 372XP is in line behind that, your 272XP would have made a Great stand in for a 372XP.

Who am I kidding, CAD would have gotten the better of me, and a 372XP would have eventually found a home in my garage ;), but what is better than having a 272XP or a 372XP? HAVING BOTH ;):surprised3::):)

I am Glad it worked out for all,

Back