• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 288 husky starter cover and tank,,,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one that broke it plastic. Or the whole dang thing would work as an assembly with either I think? And I ain't so sure how to install that thing either.
I happen to have one. If it's not broken it's yours for shipping cost.

I am interested in even broken 288 clutch covers... Let alone things that are whole and maybe pretty.

Ive got broken just not parts, pretty no just broken chipped chucks missing etc. just damn ugly

i have the tank it looks good and the starter cover looks good but i think the spring is broke ,,how does this come apart,,,there was 2 small screws on the plastic part under the round piece the rope goes in but is there a screw in the center of it ,,,

Screw in the center holds the pulley in place. You'll want to release the tension in the spring first. Either cut the rope, or pull out enough that you can hold it in the notch in the pulley and unwind tension from it. Easier to show than explain...

When that screw is out and the spring is not tensioned, the pulley will lift out.

Latest posts

Back