• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 288 Lite SOLD!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gary courtney
is the 288 all oem? compression?
7cf5b7cf2cdbb18162c41b1f1ff954d3.jpg
a31659a86bf9e11f6b773d6a6b8e6834.jpg
as far as I can tell Roger it is all OEM

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Derrick Sawyer

Derrick Sawyer

ArboristSite Guru
Man its been over 2 years since i sold that to you Gary, time flies, i remember that saw, i wasn't the original owner, never did anything but replace the outer spike, all OEM as far as i know, i really try to only by all OEM saws and if any parts are needed like a bolt or two, i always get oem. That one is original i believe, no mods at all. That saw sounds like a mack truck, makes the ground shake when its running. I was just today thinking it would be nice to have a 288xp in the collection since i now don't have one, but i'm broke and don't need one.

gary courtney
Man its been over 2 years since i sold that to you Gary, time flies, i remember that saw, i wasn't the original owner, never did anything but replace the outer spike, all OEM as far as i know, i really try to only by all OEM saws and if any parts are needed like a bolt or two, i always get oem. That one is original i believe, no mods at all. That saw sounds like a mack truck, makes the ground shake when its running. I was just today thinking it would be nice to have a 288xp in the collection since i now don't have one, but i'm broke and don't need one.
Good to hear from you ! It was everything you said it was!

Latest posts