• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 288xp high top air filter cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, just trying to complete a recent build and needing a high top cover. If you have one or know where one can be obtained please let me know. Thanks, Sam

Thanks for all the responses. Going to call Husqvarna direct tomorrow. Sorry Toad at this time I don't have an extra neck but may be getting my hands on one soon. Are you looking to part with one of the covers you have? If so please let me know.

HT is NLA.. Patano no longer carries.. bailey no longer.. they are all gone unless someone has them on their shelf..
but i do have a blue eliminator top / kit (comes with filter/instructions/band/neck).. brand new.. NOS... i should have also added that the blue eliminator top is not for sale.. dont want to make anyone mad with the price i would want for it... the only NOS one i have ever seen for sale..

Back