2nd Day at ballet. T'was I teaching class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
This is the last 2 trees from that crane wreck I posted earlier. Jamie worked his hung over arse off that day and The Dan schooled the living crap out of everybody in THIS ballpark, Nails. Even the Ho thinks I am daddy, its tough but sooner or later they learn. I hear the whispers of those around me and they say " The Dan really likes to have every thing go real nice"
I want to also title this batch : Seriously, Treeco, Iam Okaaaaa! Now with the song playing in your head the show continues, sit back,check it out, and take it in cause just like the song - The Dan lays it down
treejob_022.jpg

A few shots of what we took with eddies crane, 3 trees plus the pole in back
Thebridge019.jpg
Thebridge020.jpg
Thebridge021.jpg

A different view

The two trees are the big pale barked ones just to the left of the roof in the back
Thebridge031.jpg
Where the pic was taken is where i put some of the tops.

Nows there is a hunk of poplar with the leaning ash to the left
Thebridge032.jpg

The top of the poplar went horizontal into a beech behind the deck
Thebridge033.jpg
Thebridge034.jpg

Last edited:
You page stretchin' fool......are you thinking about Kenny Loggins 'I'am alright, don't noboby worry 'bout me'? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfihcKWMCA&feature=related

So far The Dan Travels with an entorage of many " doer"s" Two of which are now holding the camera for him, about 4 others who know what to listen for as well. Now I am looking for someone to handle the scrapbook so I ask you - What's the job worth to YOU?
One more thing, sweet bubba of mine, I's a ***** who knows the JUNGLE. One day I might make it to the Certification Board, there I will be certified.
I love ya bubba, take it in and don't kick me out.
Just so everybody who might not know but back in the very early 90's and probably way back to the 80's Treeco was wrecking the place like you guys ( and me) who just got the Hobbs type things. Not only that but he was always trying to learn AND in all those companies I atteneded FEW thought about it like he. He is certainly one who would know a hack and be offeneded.
I do take what he has to say quite serioously but I know things too. See, those two trees mark the first 8 hour day The Dan has seen in quite a while. In fact, some say he is on semi- retirement, spending time with my kid... and all yall

Last edited:
I hope to hell you are talking about the ISA Certification Board! :)

Good photos Ben. I would fix all of the page stretching and stuff for you but with your hosting at photobucket it's too much work from this end.

Yes , the ISA, you got to see my books. But it would be more like I was " using" them and I am not sure what the purpose would even be for. I would not want to have to debate how to " save" that locust my neighbor sliced up. Personally I don't really want to debate to much sometimes. You will see in the pics I take of the carnage from today AND the log skidding where if I wasn't on the ground watching they would have snapped a tree. Yeah we busted some trees up... some feelings too.
As far as the pics? Well The Dan coined a phrase that goes like this " I am the masta blasta, pickin up the shasta, my **** looks sweet cause it hasta"
Spend some time with that I will show some more. I have GOT to get the helmet cam. I should of had that when I rode... very un-safe. Actually got disqualified for being to dam dangereous in some races in the dirt. It was go or no-go, I went.

Holy crap Dan... could you POSSIBLY make it any more difficult to see your pics?!?!?

Show us the rest of the pics, but PLEASE go back and edit your posts to add an enter key between pictures so that they won't all try to string out on a single line....

Holy crap Dan... could you POSSIBLY make it any more difficult to see your pics?!?!?

Show us the rest of the pics, but PLEASE go back and edit your posts to add an enter key between pictures so that they won't all try to string out on a single line....

Ahhh, that's what it is. Thank you, me so sorry. Hit enter I will. What do I know?

Latest posts

Back