• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3/8x.050x114 Full Skip Chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only full skip chain in stihl brand I could find was on a 100' roll. I've had good luck with the Oregon brand.

I filed it round before I learned t sharpen it. I bought rolls of it and then learned to fie it and then got lazy with a grinder.n

How does it cut when filed round ? Just got my first full chisel and love the way it cuts square.

Not to thread jack, but do cheap bench sharpeners like harbor freights' version do a decent job in full chisel square filing?

How does it cut when filed round ? Just got my first full chisel and love the way it cuts square.
Not to thread jack, but do cheap bench sharpeners like harbor freights' version do a decent job in full chisel square filing?

The same as round filed chisel. None of the grinders for round filed chain are set up with the right angles for aware chisel. I'm sure you could make one out of them if they'll take an 8" wheel.

Latest posts

Back