30 inch bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Balance? LMAO...

I "balance" with my saw while walkin' spars, limbin' as I go. 044 with a 28" bar...

Balance is for gymnasts...

Maybe you meant "balast"... I need to tie 3 rolls of quarters to my rear handle to offset the 28" bar on my 044... :laugh:

Sorry... again... it's all relative to the conditions. But I digress... I have not cut 35,000,000 trees either... :)

Gary

ROFL...Now Gary, he never claimed to have cut 35 million trees....cut the poor guy some slack.

He's only cut two million trees. Or so he'd have us believe.

You just keep talking...that's what you're good at. Not much else, though.

Geez if I keep talking ole timer it may force you and your sidekicks to start up another PNW group hug thread again. LOL.

Willard

Last edited:
No probs... I wasn't drunk when I posted that... and you take yourself waaaayyyyyy to serious mang!

Lighten up Francis!!! :laugh:

Callin' Bob an ol' timer like that... heck he's prolly forgot more than you will ever know... plus you wouldn't wanna be around for a group hug... your feelings might get hurt.

I'm off to cut more trees! I gots to catch up!!! :laugh:

Gary

Last edited:
No probs... I wasn't drunk when I posted that... and you take yourself waaaayyyyyy to serious mang!

Lighten up Francis!!! :laugh:

Callin' Bob an ol' timer like that... heck he's prolly forgot more than you will ever know... plus you wouldn't wanna be around for a group hug... your feelings might get hurt.

I'm off to cut more trees! I gots to catch up!!! :laugh:

Gary

I have a feeling that HolmenTree isn't that young either.

A 70cc can run 32", I usually keep a 32" on the 460. I cut hard wood with skip and it pulls great. I've ran stock 044s/440s with a 32" also, get a dual port cover and they pull fine also. The saw supports most of the weight in the cut anyway, more so when bucking. No sense in a big powerhead with a small bar....get a smaller saw.

Geez if I keep talking ole timer it may force you and your sidekicks to start up another PNW group hug thread again. LOL.

Willard

Group hug thread? Boboak sidekicks? Oh man. Someone up there north of the border needs a hug. Tell yah what Willie, go find Bryan Boitano. He is the :censored: Canuk hugger for you. :popcorn:

Back