3120 Wtb Parts Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justsaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am interested in a 3120 parts saw, complete, not running. Post a description and what you want for it. I will try to respond asap. I am working long days and nights right now so please be patient. Also not very interested in modified pistons or cylinders. Looking for stock. You may PM if you are more comfortable that way. Also interested in a 084. Thank you.

Bill G said:
I always have 084's.

Must be nice. :D I am looking for a complete one with good bearings. Piston and cylinder can be trashed. Let me know if you have one you want to part with. I always seem to have old Poulans. It not quite the same. I think I would prefer always having 084s. Do not need bar and chain. Thanks.

Justsaws said:
Bill G said:
I always have 084's.

Must be nice. :D I am looking for a complete one with good bearings. Piston and cylinder can be trashed. Let me know if you have one you want to part with. I always seem to have old Poulans. It not quite the same. I think I would prefer always having 084s. Do not need bar and chain. Thanks.

Most saws are good runners. The non-runners need bearings. A 084 that simply needs a jug and piston is an easy fix. I have no interst in the Poulans unless they are very old and rare such as the man Poulan.

Bill

I might be interested in that 084 if Justsaws doesn't want it. I'm sure he would get first dibs on it....

-Steve

No longer looking, well always looking. No longer looking for ones I have to mail. Sorry.

Bill thanks for the reply. I was not offering Poulans in trade, just stating that no matter how hard I try I seem to end up swimming in them. Have not seen a 2 man. Largest, oldest one I have is an model 86 bow saw. Runs good, starts good and scares away the people who want to borrow a saw.

shoot me a price Bill. It is probably more than I want to pay, but shoot me a price to entertain me.

Thanks
-Steve

Justsaws said:
No longer looking, well always looking. No longer looking for ones I have to mail. Sorry..................

I am not sure what this means.

Steve,

Give me a ring at home. I believe I PM you my phone number last week.

Bill

Bill G that statement is not a reflection on you as we have not done any business. I apologize for wasting your time. I am no longer buying saws that I cannot hold in my hands before I pay for them. While I realize that severely limits my access to certain brands and models it is the decision I made. Thank you.

Back