3120xp racesaw 4 sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bertrand

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
here is a husqvarna 3120xp for sale, modified by Remie Gagnon and myself. run good ,new piston with a wide skirt in it and new ring. the price is 3000$canadian plus shipping. it come with the pipe, muffler,chain,bar and a gallon of methanol 12026. it is a complete saw ready to race. if you need more info, just ask at [email protected]

Jean-Simon Bertrand

Last edited:
that is one of if not the fastest saw I ever saw hwever darin may find it offensive that you posted it for sale here since all for sale items are to go to the trading post and since you do not have enough posts to post a for sale item there you might want to sit down have a beer and talk saws with us for a few months before trying to bend the rules fo the site and being put on suspension.

the wood in the video is 12inch round aspen and the chain have been filed by my brother. the video have been tape at minden by gypo a couple of years ago

jean-simon

bertrand said:
here is a husqvarna 3120xp for sale, modified by Remie Gagnon and myself. run good ,new piston with a wide skirt in it and new ring. the price is 3000$canadian plus shipping. it come with the pipe, muffler,chain,bar and a gallon of methanol 12026. it is a complete saw ready to race. if you need more info, just ask

Jean-Simon Bertrand

If this is the same saw you had at Webster, it is one very fast saw!!!!!
Who ever buys it will be happy. That is a good buy on the saw.

Rick

it is not the saw i had at Webster, but it still a good saw.

thanks for you comment on my saw Mr. Helsel

jean-simon bertrand

Has this saw been put in the wood beside the saw you took to Webster? If so what is the difference in time?

Fred

i have run this saw for 3 year and it is about .6 sec behind the one i had at Webster this year. this saw is close to Paul Pfenniger saw`s, about .1 to .2sec, before he blowed up at Webster last year.on the video i have finished 2nd behind Paul P. in the tune pipe class and i have won the muffler class against him the same day at minden, ontario.

jean-simon bertrand

Latest posts

Back