• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itamar Zelekovits

Reaction score
Hey everyone , I am new in the forum , my name is itamar and I am from Israel , woodworker and an arborist , I am looking for quite some time for an husky 3120 xp to run a mill but haven't found one yet , looking for one in a descent condition and prefer it with a 60 inch bar :) will pay for the shipping cost and the tax here no problem at all , thanx , and god bless America. My mail itamarbenavi@hotmail.com.

Just that bar and chain is proly around half the asking price.

This saw is a scam don't try to buy it. The location is a few hours north of me and I tried to contact them when they first put it up about 6 months ago. I got an email back saying to contact them at another email address written in terrible broken English. Then another email saying they wanted western union transfers and would ship the saw right away and all of it written in terrible English. I asked to come and get it in person and they quit responding.

This saw is a scam don't try to buy it. The location is a few hours north of me and I tried to contact them when they first put it up about 6 months ago. I got an email back saying to contact them at another email address written in terrible broken English. Then another email saying they wanted western union transfers and would ship the saw right away and all of it written in terrible English. I asked to come and get it in person and they quit responding.

glad you found out

Hope there is a special place in hell for these scammers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back