• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold .325/.058 chain, loops & bulk reel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-made loops for sale:

16" $9.99
18" $10.49
20" $10.99

Shipping will be $6.80 for USPS priority mail to the lower 48. I should be able to fit around 10 loops per package. Paypal Friends and Family please.

I bought from this guy and am pleased as well.

Thanks Again Radio.

Ok I'm sorry I want 3. I am busy today but will get with you tomorrow and get you paid up if that's ok.do you by chance have any 20" 3/8 .050 also?

Never mind I got to looking and have a couple 20" left but I would like 3 of the 16" and like I said I will get with you and get u paid if you will message me the info I need

I think that I should clarify what I have for sale here. I only have two 100 foot reels of 21 BPX. I am not a dealer, just got some good deals on chain and other stuff recently and bought more than I need so I am trying to free up funds.

One reel I have spun a bunch of loops from and I will be reserving a good chunk of this reel for my use later on. The other reel I am trying to sell whole. The details for the whole reel are in post #1. The details for the loops are in post #5.

Latest posts

Back