• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold .325/.058 chain, loops & bulk reel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal here guys. Good price and Steve is a great guy to deal with. Shipped the day I paid and and promptly gave me tracking number.recieved it 3 days later well packaged and perfect condition! Anyone in need of some .325 chain at a very reasonable price here it is!

Great deal here guys. Good price and Steve is a great guy to deal with. Shipped the day I paid and and promptly gave me tracking number.recieved it 3 days later well packaged and perfect condition! Anyone in need of some .325 chain at a very reasonable price here it is!

Thank you sir for the kind words! Hope the chain is serving you well!

FWIW the flat rate shipping applies to all 50 states, not just L48.

Although the idiot worker at the postal service felt it was her duty to inform me that having 400lbs worth of suitcase tractor weights (50lbs each) shipped was "abusing" the system. I told her to go piss up a tree, it says "up to 70lbs" right on the box!

FWIW the flat rate shipping applies to all 50 states, not just L48.

Thanks for the info! I actually did discover this this past weekend. I also ordered the flat rate padded envelopes, which are also $6.80, and can just barely squeeze a 25' Carlton or Oregon reel. I have some 25' reels that I will put up for sale soon. The 25' length I quoted above would just be lose chain cut from a 100' reel.

Latest posts

Back