• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 346xp Brand New Never Fueled

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fin460

Ham Fisted
Reaction score
Late winter/this spring I went to a local dealer inquiring about a 346xp. I ended up buying the last two he could get. I sold one and always planned on keeping the second for myself.

Since then many other saws have found their way to me. I have too many saws and I know this saw is highly rated, but I just have too many others to give this one the use it deserves.

The saw should go to a good home, as abuse on such a nice saw will be reported.

Never been fueled or oiled up. It was new in box for quite a while, but I needed the box to ship a saw this summer. I do have a nice Jonsered box here to ship it in.

I put a used bar and chain on it when I first got it for the photos, this is the same saw as in the pictures, it sits in the house taunting me beside the computer. It hasn't moved for months, just stares at me says please use me and port me.

I've decided to let go, so someone please take her and love her. lol

$560 PHO shipped to anywhere with reasonable shipping... lower 48
I have used bars and chains if needed, just no new ones.
IMG_20130530_184250_994.jpg IMG_20130530_184305_090.jpg IMG_20130530_184357_598.jpg IMG_20130530_184421_936.jpg

I have had more people tell me I was crazy for selling it, than I have had offers. They tell me the 346xp is special, and will be hard to get another one. I just don't have any connection to it and I would rather have a MS 361.

Can't believe no one has bought this saw. A new 346...hard to find now and will be gone soon. I prefer the 346 to the 550 myself.

I sent you a conversation earlier this morning. Did you receive it?

I have had more people tell me I was crazy for selling it, than I have had offers. They tell me the 346xp is special, and will be hard to get another one. I just don't have any connection to it and I would rather have a MS 361.

Yep, I tried like hell to get you to keep it. Put some real thought into my words to evoke some kind of connection for you towards that saw........... and nothing.:laugh: "Id rather own something that I want instead of something everyone else thinks I should want." Did you make that deal on the 361 yet?

With the 550xp being as good as it is there really isn't a big demand for 346's. I have 3 346's and love them but a lot of people are digging the AutoTune now.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

I sold my 550 and bought a 346....once ported in think the 346 has a slight advantage. In mastermind's comparison the 2153 (346) is still the reigning champ.

Dam skippy, I can vouch for that saw. It beat the 550xp, 261 first go around and then the 2253 and 261cm in Oct. Ive only ever ran 3 tanks thru that saw- dont much use a saw that small.... just like owning it.

I really liked my 550, and I replaced it with the 2253 which I like the looks of better. If the 346xp is better, which I certainly believe it is, I'm okay with having 2nd or 3rd best on a 50cc saw.

I like the whole idea of mtronic and not having to worry about lending my saw out, or even myself not tuning it right, or an air leak.

Yeah you scared the hell out of me, how did I sell the saw twice in one night,.... I just asked the guy I sold it too if he wanted me to ship it to mastermind, so weird.

Latest posts

Back