357XP / 359 Workshop Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big welcome to me...thanks to you....

well,.. I joined the site to thank Urbicide for the 359 workshop manual link that you so kindly posted.. and I'm sure there will be the odd occasion where it will be of great service to me..

Also.. living in Australia.. there is very little free support for mechanical / technical subjects in general.. and I'm sure this site,.. will well and truly cover my chainsnore questions and needs..
Thanks again
jah love

great info!

I've used that workshop manual before and it's very helpful. By the way, Urbicide how's your 359 doing? I scored another 359 and I've thought about modding the first one.

I've used that workshop manual before and it's very helpful. By the way, Urbicide how's your 359 doing? I scored another 359 and I've thought about modding the first one.

I just got mine back recently from getting woods ported. That took a lot longer than anticipated. Then the ignition module was acting up and would shut down the saw after it was good and warm. The warranty replacement module is one of the rev-limited (blue) types. I am looking for a good used module (black). Bailey's sells an after market unlimited module. Their supplier is having some problems with production so they are currently back ordered. The 359 is running pretty strong. It reminded me of my 372XP, but I had that ported also so I have to up the ante. Both saws are a lot louder being opened but the torque difference is very noticeable. I would definitely say to go ahead and mod at least one of your 359's. Then you can compare it to your other one and see what kind of job the builder did for you. Keep a lemon handy in case you can't get the smile off of your face. :D

Take care.

Vince

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back