• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 357xp project saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disorderly

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for a complete or nearly complete 357xp project saw that I can work on and rebuild during the cold hard winter.

Message or post pics and prices.

Thanks

Very good saws! But not many 357s' posted here for sale, I look daily. :)

I have bought two 359s' here recently and one or both will be turned into ported 357s' this winter...

I've been on the lookout for a while now for a 357xpg, scarce as all getout it seems!

Good luck with your hunt. If you end up with more offers than you can figure out what to do with, feel free to send 'em my way!

I may have another 357 in a week or so... I will keep you posted.
Well, my deal fell through. The jug was toast and he wanted way too much money for the saw. I offered him much less money, then some other sucker came along and bought it for his full asking price.

Changed the piston in my 357 a year ago.. Did not port it.. This was before i knew ported saws..

Latest posts

Back