• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 359 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up the saw, VERY dirty, but it's all there, nothing missing, plastics under the dirt appear to be in pretty good shape.However, it appears to be seized , so not sure if the cylinder will be salvageable?. I may try soaking it with some penetrating oil to see if I can free it. I f sell it on ebay I suspect I could get 130 and on up, but have to pay their fees. If you think you want it for 100$ plus shipping I could live with that. Otherwise it's ebay, or a project when I get around to it

picked up the saw, VERY dirty, but it's all there, nothing missing, plastics under the dirt appear to be in pretty good shape.However, it appears to be seized , so not sure if the cylinder will be salvageable?. I may try soaking it with some penetrating oil to see if I can free it. I f sell it on ebay I suspect I could get 130 and on up, but have to pay their fees. If you think you want it for 100$ plus shipping I could live with that. Otherwise it's ebay, or a project when I get around to it
Pics?

I blew it off with air compressor so you could see what's what, still kind of dirty. now that it's clean I bet I could get well over 140 on ebay, but if you decide you need it, I will still sell for 100 plus the shipping. IMG_0987.jpegIMG_0990.jpegIMG_0989.jpegIMG_0988.jpegIMG_0991.jpegIMG_0993.jpegIMG_0994.jpegIMG_0995.jpegIMG_0996.jpeg

Latest posts

Back