• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 36" or bigger jred 10mm bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have to change the sproket for 063? i want to mill with it. whats your thoughts on gauge? inwas thinking 050 max 058
No. A full 3/8 spur, or rim sprocket should accommodate 050, 058, 063.

.063 is better for milling, as it carries more bar oil further.. Lots of people mill with 404 pitch chain, as it stays sharper, longer.

If your saw is set up with a spur sprocket, change to a rim set up, when the spur is wore out. Replacement rims are $5-7, a spur drum is $25-35.

ive been looking around and i can find some parts for the 920 but ive been re-thinking my game plan. i may have a 2255 up for sale soon or for trade and cash on top for either a 2095 or husky 2100 for milling.

ive been looking around and i can find some parts for the 920 but ive been re-thinking my game plan. i may have a 2255 up for sale soon or for trade and cash on top for either a 2095 or husky 2100 for milling.
2100CD's are super cool, but parts are becoming more and more scarce. I like the 2095 idea, and maybe consider the orange version....395XP. On the German side, a 066/660 would perform well.

ive thought about stihl but i like my jreds so ill take your input and i guess a 2095 is in my future. thank you sir!

Latest posts

Back