361 thought

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad3

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
May this be the most modded saw in the group right now. I have had 5 saws and this was the first one that I have been doing the "extras" to it. Muffler Mod, of course. But from there, full wrap, even though it doesn't come as a part for the saw, check. HO oil output, now and it works great. Not that the oiler was "bad" but a bit extra shouldn't hurt anything and with the oak I cut, it may keep the bar/chain from burning a bit.
Anyone else have this or other saws that are seemingly magnets for more mods than they need?
Chad

Somehow I think the mod magnets are the owners, not the saws :greenchainsaw:

You failed to mention modding the bar studs and cover!

If I posted a pic of my computer you would feel better. hahaha I think I have 2 terabytes of harddrive space now. Downloading in Canada is legal need I say more courts ruled it as the same as borrowing a book from the library.

May this be the most modded saw in the group right now. I have had 5 saws and this was the first one that I have been doing the "extras" to it. Muffler Mod, of course. But from there, full wrap, even though it doesn't come as a part for the saw, check. HO oil output, now and it works great. Not that the oiler was "bad" but a bit extra shouldn't hurt anything and with the oak I cut, it may keep the bar/chain from burning a bit.
Anyone else have this or other saws that are seemingly magnets for more mods than they need?
Chad

Maybe, but my German one has been kept stock so far - but by now I have an "Andy" muffler to try out on it - that will be all I guess, unless my brother get his fingers on it (but I feel reasonably safe, as he is 1000 miles away)......

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back