365 with Dual Port Muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtheo

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This is a Pawn Shop special for $100.
attachment.php

Dual Port Muffler with Husqvarna screen and deflector.
attachment.php

attachment.php

This saw had been neglected and looked like it had been left out in the weather. Anything that could rust was rusted. Some took a while and a lot of Kroil to get out.
But the compression felt strong and the saw fired up after quite a few pulls at the Pawn Shop.
Bailey's supplied a lot of new parts for this saw. The engine really needed nothing but a tune up, but I have ordered a Walbro carb. The Zama is coming off.
A lot of new parts, new filters, and quite a bit of my time, but the saw runs and cuts like a new one.
Sometimes I get lucky at the Pawn Shops, but I make a lot of dry runs too.:cheers:

My thanks to Parrisw or I could have never loaded the pictures.

I wish mine had the high top filter setup like yours. I didnt know they made the 365 with the high top filter?

neither did i ,

that saw looks very good specialy for 100 bucks

I wish mine had the high top filter setup like yours. I didnt know they made the 365 with the high top filter?

The saw needed a chain brake handle, and the top cover was in bad shape.

Bailey's had a special on the handle and cover, so that is where those came from. I still need to buy the parts to install the filter like the one on a 372. That's gonna run about $37.

ahhhhhhhhh i see grasshoppa.
since your getn the 372 cover all set up you myswell big bore it and call it a 372.

cool project you have going

ahhhhhhhhh i see grasshoppa.
since your getn the 372 cover all set up you myswell big bore it and call it a 372.

cool project you have going

Thanks,

Yeah, I have a BB kit in mind, but this saw still has all the machine marks on the piston and the compression feels as strong as a new saw.

I am going to run it this season like it is, and maybe do the BB next fall.

Last edited:
if the top end is still like new run it as is. its great as is dont change it till it needs it

Right on. The 362-372 series is a fun, comfortable saw to run. I like the one I have, and use it quite a bit.

365 dual port not !

this muffler is not dual port those are holes to get at the screws that hold the muffler to the cylinder the exhaust exits through a hole on the top left side or the top middle on the new ones, take a closer look at it allthough it would be cool if it were twice pipes

this muffler is not dual port those are holes to get at the screws that hold the muffler to the cylinder the exhaust exits through a hole on the top left side or the top middle on the new ones, take a closer look at it allthough it would be cool if it were twice pipes

Looks like one on the TOP and one on the SIDE. 2 outlets. :dizzy:

Back