• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372/365 various parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatchin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bolts:
Cylinder base bolts -4
Sprocket cover felling spike screw-1
Hand guard kick back lever side -2
Lower muffler support bracket bolts-2
Bar oiler plate screw-1
Handle bar bottom screw-2
Coil attachment bolts-2
Screw that goes into antivibe on tank-2
Recoil cover bolts-4
Top cover bolt-1

Parts:
Black coil
Front tank isolator antivibe
Throttle cable
Complete recoil starter assembly
2 bushings for kick back handle/recoil cover bolt attachment
2 kick back hand guards
Complete clutch
Choke control lever-grey
High top air filter+cylinder cover
HD filter base
Half wrap/regular handle bar

That's my parts list. (Have three saws im getting put back together and rebuilt). This is all 372/365 oe xp saws I'm doing.

Thanks for anything you can offer

To keep multiple shipping costs down id like to get most of it from a single seller. Small stuff that would ship cheap separately id be alright with. I've priced out brand new oem and its ugly. Not interested in hutzl type knockoff/have to buy again in 2 years after use type stuff

Bolts:
Cylinder base bolts -4
Sprocket cover felling spike screw-1
Hand guard kick back lever side -2
Lower muffler support bracket bolts-2
Bar oiler plate screw-1
Handle bar bottom screw-2
Coil attachment bolts-2
Screw that goes into antivibe on tank-2
Recoil cover bolts-4
Top cover bolt-1

Parts:
Black coil
Front tank isolator antivibe
Throttle cable
Complete recoil starter assembly
2 bushings for kick back handle/recoil cover bolt attachment
2 kick back hand guards
Complete clutch
Choke control lever-grey
High top air filter+cylinder cover
HD filter base
Half wrap/regular handle bar

That's my parts list. (Have three saws im getting put back together and rebuilt). This is all 372/365 oe xp saws I'm doing.

Thanks for anything you can offer

To keep multiple shipping costs down id like to get most of it from a single seller. Small stuff that would ship cheap separately id be alright with. I've priced out brand new oem and its ugly. Not interested in hutzl type knockoff/have to buy again in 2 years after use type stuff
You can purchase most of those 4 and 5mm bolts, even carb bolts from TSC or larger hardware with a good bolt supply.

Gaining on that route, I was hoping to find them with matching head styles bc of hating mismatched fastener heads. Will have to pull some from my other saws to get lengths as close as possible but will probably just have to run a nut on and trim off extra and clear threads with the nut

Back